Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2012 done and over with 2013 already started.

Well my 2012 season was pretty good. I had improvements (fitness/performance) in every single aspect of my racing. I had a nice finish at Iceman, finished 3 100 mile races with one of them being a First place finish. I got in 4309 miles for the year. 2013 is here and I rode outside only a few times, but I already got a first place in a little local race. I felt strong and not even winded. My health is good, albeit a few concerns that started a week before Iceman and still persists at least until I have a few more tests. The good news is no vascular issues and no cancer. I am thankful for my health up to this point and the ability to race like I was still a kid. Thanks gos out to Cycletherapy and Specialized Bicycles for the chance to race for a really cool team Cycletherapy-Specialized Racing. My first big race of the year will be the Barry-Roubaix Gravel Road Grinder. I plan on completing the N.U.E. Serious, starting with Cohutta 100 and will include at least 3 other races.

That's it for now. LIVE FREE OR DIE!

No comments: