Monday, May 30, 2011

Really good weekend of biking.

34 miles today. This means I exceeded my Memorial weekend goal by 12 miles. Today's ride was supposed to be a "recovery" ride, but the uphill sprints were just too temping. I was also really surprised at how I recovered from the other 118 miles. Trust me I felt the last 10 miles of my ride, and I was glad it was close to being done. Normally I sprint Heights Rd. all the way to my driveway (Mayer Ct.) but I just didn't have it in me. My weekend total is 152 miles.

Oh I almost forgot about the big group of Harley Riders on Lake George Road that were riding along side of us cheering us on. One dude said "Man you are making me tired" as he was doing a peddling motion with his legs. It was cool to be able to cruise along side them for almost 3/4 mile.

YTD distance at 1620.25 miles.

No comments: